IES Undergraduate Research Internships and Fellowships
Application Deadline: March 14, 2022
Undergraduates from all colleges are invited to submit applications to pursue internships and research projects focused on Europe.
Students spend 2-8 weeks of field study in Europe, typically during the summer, and on their return write up the results of their research, often in the form of an honors thesis. Interested students are encouraged to prepare a proposal with the assistance of a faculty or staff advisor.
- 5-6 week internship/project at 20 hours per week = $1,500
- 5-6 week internship/project at 40 hours per week = $3,000
- 8-10 week internship/project at 20 hours per week = $3,000
Funding will be distributed through bursar accounts to be made available for use in Summer 2022.
- 4-5 page project proposal (double-spaced)
- Budget (identify the level of funding requested using the options in the description above)
- 1 letter of recommendation
Contact IES with questions about this award.