International Research Travel Grants

Receive funding for travel abroad to conduct research

The Einaudi Center sponsors the International Research Travel Grants. These grants provide travel support for Cornell University graduate students conducting short-term research and/or field work in countries outside the United States.

They also provide travel support for professional students engaged in various academic experiences in the international arena.


Applicants must be enrolled in an approved PhD or Masters degree program at Cornell University, or be enrolled in one of the professional schools. Groups are not eligible to apply as grants are awarded on an individual basis.  Grant recipients are eligible to enter Einaudi Center photo contest.

The application for the 2018-2019 Program will be available November 1, 2017. Closing date is February 14, 2018.