IES Graduate Research Grant
The IES Graduate Research Grant is available to graduate students in any field of study whose research is focused on the study of Europe.
- Quality of the research proposal in their field
- Validity and feasibility of the applicant’s research project
- Research and professional qualifications
- Strength of the student’s academic performance and letter of recommendation
- 4-5 page project proposal (double-spaced) with bibliography
- Project budget
- 1 letter of recommendation*
Winners receive up to $4,000 in funding, distributed through their bursar account. The IES Graduate Research Grant application is conducted together with the Manon Michels Einaudi and Michele Sicca Grant competitions. Candidates submit a single application and are automatically considered for each of the awards.
Contact IES with questions about this award.