View some of our past events to learn how a range of disciplines contribute to the study of comparative Muslim societies. Whether your academic study focuses on history, politics, gender studies, anthropology, art history, or another field, there is an event you can attend or a way for you to engage with us.
- Islamic Connections Between India and China During the Song and Yuan Periods
- Humanism in Ruins: Entangled Legacies of the Greek-Turkish Population Exchange
- Fears and Conflict over Islamic Human Rights
- Ruins: Entangled Legacies of the Greek-Turkish Population Exchange
- The Ottoman Quest for Economic Modernization
- Islamic Experiments in Global Finance
- Music and Militias in Post-Gaddafi Libya