Skip to main content

Travel Grants

Do you need to travel internationally for your short-term research or field work? The Einaudi Center sponsors academic travel for individual Cornell graduate students and professional students. If you’re traveling between the United States and a host country for activities directly related to your dissertation or thesis research—or for other academic experiences in the international arena—Einaudi can help you get there. 

Travel grants must be used for airfare only. The awards do not fund travel to international conferences. 

Man at the airport watching a plane


February 2021. Please watch for more details. 


Up to $2,000. 


Graduate students or students enrolled in Cornell’s professional schools are eligible.  

Travel Details

Travel must begin after April 1, 2021, and end no later than June 30, 2022.  

Your stay may range from two weeks to six months. Travel must originate and end in the United States. Travel cannot be funded retroactively.